Since March 2020 (COVID-19) discussions groups are meeting on Zoom
Right now (Jan 2022) we have many people gathering through Zoom to study, discuss and practice based on James’ teachings and books. If you’re interested in creating a group, we have a Zoom account for that purpose and can also help telling people about the meetings. These are the ongoing groups. If you would like to join any of the groups, or know more, or even set up a new group then send an E-Mail to Milton Petruczok at simplybeingsangha[at] gmail.com. In the Subject field enter the name of the group you are interested in joining: “English / Portuguese / Spanish or German group”.
- German language group.
- Every 2nd Tuesday of the month, Jayachitta invites German speakers to read and reflect together on short texts by James – mostly from Sparks, sometimes extracts from other lectures. Next meeting is January 18th, 19h30 CET. If you’d like to join them you can write her at jayachitta [at] web [dot] de.
- Portuguese language group.
- Madalena Pedroza is meeting to read Estando Bem Aqui, the Portuguese translation of Being Right Here, on Mondays, starting at 16h Brasília Time. Those willing to join them can find Madalena at madaverbena [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Also reading Estando Bem Aqui, Milton Petruczok hosts a group every Monday from 19h to 21h BRT. There’s a Whatsapp group to integrate the discussions between weeks and recordings of the meetings are available for those with time issues. You can reach him at meditandojunto [at] gmail [dot] com
- Spanish language group.
- Juan Bautista gathers with Spanish speakers on a biweekly basis on Mondays, from 20h to 21h30 Spanish Peninsula Time, to comment various texts suggested by James. Right now they’re studying chapter 12 from the Simply Being book, A Brief Exposition of Mahamudra, by Maitripa. They also have a Whatsapp group, for those who’d like to keep in touch with Spanish speakers interested in James’ teachings. Their next meeting will be on January 24th and you can ask Juan at jbautista [dot] gl [at] gmail [dot] com to participate.
- English language group.
- on alternate Mondays, starting at 18h Eastern Time, facilitated by Lemny Perez.
- Polish language Group
Earth Healing Group
Various people concerned about climate change and the environment came together during the October 2019 retreat in Germany, in the Eifel. Ideas and projects are bubbling up, one amongst them formed as Earth Healing Group. The group engages in preparing, empowering and planting earth healing vases filled with mantras and other precious materials. Other earth healing practises – earth mandalas, mani stone carving etc. – are adding to that. If you would like to know more and be part of this, wherever you are in our fragile planet, please send an email.
Instagram set up by Milton Petruczok
Youtube page set up by Pedro Gomes
Facebook presence set up by Aleksandra Lewtak
a) A Fanpage, Dzogchen in simple Language set up and managed by Aleksandra. This is where only the admin can post “Dzogchen in simple language…”
b) A group, Share quotes and inspiration, in which anybody can post “Share quotes…”
Aleksandra (Ola) would welcome someone else getting involved in running these.
Jayachitta is based in Berlin and also teaches elsewhere in Europe. www.playofnow.com
Facebook in Hungarian Facebook site managed by Németh Tamás.
Drophan Ling Centre set up by the Buddhist Association Khordong, Darnków
A Facebook presence,Natura Umysłu, at FB #Naturaumyslu
Facebook site managed by Mustafa mert Çelebi.