Eifel Retreat Autumn 2018
Intrinsic purity and purity through purification
This nine-day retreat took place between 6th October and 14th October 2018.
During the retreat James considered various texts with regard to the aspect of purification:
- The Heart Sutra (Saturday – Sunday)
- The Meditation and mantra recitation of Prajnaparamita, Mother of All the Buddhas, from Gonpo Wangyal (Sunday, Friday)
- The Evocation of Samantabhadra (Monday-Tuesday)
- The Meditation and Recitation on Vajrasattva who Purifies Errors and Obscurations (Wednesday)
- Vajrasattva practice from Ngöndro (Thursday)
- Padmasambhava practice from C. R. Lama (Thursday-Friday)
- Purification practice using Padmasambhava as form, from C.R. Lama (Friday)
- Uncovering the Presence of the Mother of All the Buddhas, from Gonpo Wangyal (Friday-Sunday)
In the course of the Friday and Saturday teachings, various series of Semdzin practices were introduced and their effects discussed.
21 Semdzin Handout