The Two truths: a dzogchen view. Frankfurt, 1995
Frankfurt, March 1995
- The Paradoxical Double-Move of Tantra
- The Teacher Student Relationship
- The Two Truths: Relative Truth and Absolute Truth
- Finding what is a good fit for you
- Pure Relative Truth
- Deconstructing our assumptions
- Impure Relative Truth: seeing things as real and attachment to them
- Dzogchen and the Two Truths
- Thoughts arising in Shamatha meditation
- Thoughts arising in Dzogchen meditation
- Ethics and responsibility: when ‘good’ teachers behave ‘badly’Can a Dharma view help us understand this contradiction?
- Should we intervene?
- Why are we told to have devotion and what use is it?